Reduce the risk of non-compliance and lost products in your GDP-compliant holding areas with Vaisala solutions for warehouses and distribution centers.
- Watch a system overview video
- See a Device Selection Guide
- View our Library of GxP Regulatory Articles
The Vaisala viewLinc continuous monitoring system offers:
- Low cost-of-ownership thanks to easy connectivity - wired, PoE, or Wi-Fi
- Gap-free and protected data records for compliance with Good Distribution Practice
- 24/7 remote alarming via SMS, email, or local alerts
- Custom reports that are automatically generated and delivered by email on demand
- Wireless sensor options for high-traffic warehouse environments and hard-to-reach shelving
- Fast and easy IQOQ validation documents, or on-site installation/validation services for smooth start-up
- Rugged, accurate data loggers allow for mapping/validation studies with the same equipment
- Hand-held humidity and temperature meters for spot-checking and on-site transmitter calibrations.
- viewLinc Monitoring system
- Mapping kit
- Network Connectivity options
- IQOQ document sample
- Sample reports
Good storage and shipping practices for areas used to hold or store drugs, biotechnology, and medical devices require an Environmental Management System that controls temperature, humidity, and other variables that might affect the purity, quality and safety of products.
Part 11 for Process Equipment, Audit Trail Reviewing, Requirements for Bulk Chemicals, And Cal Certs Without Pass/Fail
Your Idea of Normal RH vs. an Auditor's idea of Normal RH: How to Reconcile the Results of Mapping Studies
Placing Sensors Outside the Warehouse - Is it needed? Plus: How to reduce the total number of sensors in Validation/Mapping
Articles on GxP Standards & Regulations
Visit our repository of articles, white papers, application notes and eBooks...