viewLinc Continuous Monitoring System
Vaisala’s continuous monitoring system is a total solution — with data loggers, viewLinc 5.1 software, services, IQOQ and GAMP documentation package. With accurate measurement and reliable monitoring for any parameter, the system can be configured for enterprise-wide environmental monitoring and integrate easily with other systems.
- Mats Andersson, Project Manager, AstraZeneca
The Vaisala Continuous Monitoring System provides:
- viewLinc software for real-time monitoring and alarming of temperature, humidity and other parameters
- Alarms are sent via onscreen alert, email, SMS, alarm towers, relay to alarm service, and voice calls
- Automated historical and alarm reports are saved to viewLinc's secure server
- Data loggers connect easily -- wired, PoE, Wi-Fi, or VaiNet long-range wireless
- Scalable from one to thousands of sensing devices
- Reliable, redundant recording runs parallel to control systems for simplified validation
- OPC UA and API provide options to integrate viewLinc to other systems
- Optional on-site calibration services ensure accurate temperature and humidity records
Ideal for monitoring temperature, humidity and more in:
- GxP Environments & Life Science Applications
- Calibration Laboratories
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Data Centers & Equipment Rooms
- Museums & Archives
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Distribution
- Chart Recorder Replacement
Learn more about viewLinc monitoring, alarming and reporting software.
Review our repository of articles, eBooks, white papers, and application notes on environmental management of GxP and regulated applications.