In this webinar, you'll learn about recent changes in wireless communication technologies that are changing how controlled environments are monitored. We explore current data logger connectivity options, including: Ethernet, VaiNet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee.
Get the answers to these questions:
- What kind of signal ranges are now achievable?
- What wireless features ensure a secure signal?
- What kind of wireless structure is effective?
- What is the infrastructure investment?
- How many data loggers per single network access point?
If you ever thought you couldn't use wireless data loggers because of obstructed environments, data integrity worries, or fear of overburdening your existing Wi-Fi network and/or IT resources, this webinar will surprise you!
This webinar was created for:
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Facilities Management
- Information Technology
- Regulatory Compliance
- Process Managers
- Project Managers
Further reading on data logger connectivity options.
Learn more about VaiNet long-range wireless data loggers.