Reduce the risk of lost product and regulatory non-compliance in your hospital pharmacy environments, ORs, procedure rooms, blood and tissue banks, and labs.
The Vaisala continuous monitoring system offers:
- Easy-to-use viewLinc software allows effortless monitoring, reporting and alarm management
- 24/7 remote alarming via sms, e-mail, pager and many more to reduce the risk of lost products
- Custom reports that are automatically generated and delivered by email on demand
- Fast and easy IQOQ validation and on-site installation services for smooth start-up and higher productivity
- Low cost of ownership due to easy connectivity to your existing network, remote access, and scalability up to thousands of monitored locations
- Vaisala also offers wide range of hand-held humidity and temperature meters for spot-checking and on-site transmitter calibrations.
"Of all the monitoring systems we looked at, the viewLinc monitoring system provided the best value ... hands down!"
- Dorraine Reynolds, Pharmacy Director US-based National Research Hospital
- Gap-free data recording with complete audit trail. Battery powered loggers are immune to network failures and power outages. Battery good for up to 10 years.
- Easy-to-configure 24/7 alarming via Text Messaging to Cell Phone or Pager, email, flashing pc alert, external display or dial-out (telephone).
- Fast, simple installation and both wired and wireless connectivity.
- Scalable – can be used for a single piece of equipment to many pieces of equipment at multiple facilities.
- Validatable, tamper-proof hardware and encrypted software ensure you comply with 21 CFR Part 11 reporting requirements.
- Saves on IT and installation costs by connecting easily to any standard network via Ethernet, Power over Ethernet or WiFi (wireless).
- Options for lower temperatures - we offer the 1000-VLT Very Low Temperature data logger for use in environments as cold as -90°C (-130°F) — no need for external probes or wires.