Reduce the risk of lost product and regulatory non-compliance in your hospital pharmacy environments, ORs, procedure rooms, blood and tissue banks, and labs.
- Watch a system overview video
- See a Device Selection Guide
- View our Library of GxP Regulatory Articles
The Vaisala viewLinc continuous monitoring system offers:
- Easy-to-use viewLinc software allows effortless monitoring, reporting and alarm management
- 24/7 remote alarming via SMS, e-mail, pager and many more to reduce the risk of lost products
- Custom reports that are automatically generated and delivered by email on demand
- Fast and easy IQOQ validation and on-site installation services for smooth start-up and higher productivity (Sample IQOQ)
- Low cost of ownership due to easy connectivity to your existing network, remote access, and scalability up to thousands of monitored locations
- Vaisala also offers wide range of hand-held humidity and temperature meters for spot-checking and on-site transmitter calibrations.
"Of all the monitoring systems we looked at, the viewLinc monitoring system provided the best value ... hands down!"
- Dorraine Reynolds, Pharmacy Director US-based National Research Hospital
Monitoring System Features
- Gap-free data recording with complete audit trail.
- Battery-powered data loggers function up to 10 years and have large on-board memory for immunity to network failures and power outages.
- Remote alarming via SMS, email, flashing PC alert, and other alerting mechanisms.
- Fast, simple installation and validation - with our IQOQ documents or validation service.
- Scalable from one to thousands of monitored points.
- Software and devices were designed to ensure you comply with Part 11 and Annex 11 requirements.
- Saves on IT and installation costs by connecting easily to any standard network via Ethernet, Power over Ethernet, wireless, or Wi-Fi.
In this application note, we classify the common issues in multi-site environmental monitoring systems into five broad types: Security, Administration, Geographic Variation, Multiple Site Types, and IT Infrastructure. We outline how the Vaisala viewLinc monitoring system handles these challenges in three GxP-regulated application types: warehouses, global manufacturing operations, and regional hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Australia’s Leading Pharmacy Service Provider Safeguards Products with Gap-Free Data & Fail-Safe Alarming
Five Reasons to Increase Temperature Monitoring Probes: increasing space, product price or sensitivity, temperature differential, & cooling system reliability
Part 11 for Process Equipment, Audit Trail Reviewing, Requirements for Bulk Chemicals, And Cal Certs Without Pass/Fail
Articles on GxP Standards & Regulations
Visit our repository of articles, white papers, application notes and eBooks...