Incubator Measurement and Monitoring
Monitor and measure your medical, pharmaceutical, and biotechnical incubators with Vaisala monitoring solutions for incubators. Designed for GxP applications, the Vaisala viewLinc monitoring system and devices ensure regulatory compliance, and provide assurance of accurate test and process results. View our library of articles on GxP-regulated environments.
The system offers:
- Industry-best sensors with easy-to-use software to reduce the risk of failed tests and incubation processes
- Low cost-of-ownership due to easy connectivity via PoE, Wi-Fi, or Ethernet
- Scalability up to thousands of monitored locations
- Gap-free and protected data records for compliance with GxP
- 24/7 remote alarming via SMS, e-mail, and more
- Custom reports can be scheduled and automatically delivered by email, or generated on demand
- Comprehensive IQOQ validation and on-site installation services ensure a smooth start-up and higher productivity
- Vaisala also offers hand-held CO2, humidity and temperature meters for spot-checking and OEM modules and probes for incubator manufacturers.
Part 11 for Process Equipment, Audit Trail Reviewing, Requirements for Bulk Chemicals, And Cal Certs Without Pass/Fail
Your Idea of Normal RH vs. an Auditor's idea of Normal RH: How to Reconcile the Results of Mapping Studies
Placing Sensors Outside the Warehouse - Is it needed? Plus: How to reduce the total number of sensors in Validation/Mapping
Take a peek inside a Vaisala Cleanroom: A video tour of our Research, Development and Manufacturing Facilities
Articles on GxP Standards & Regulations
Visit our repository of articles, white papers, application notes and eBooks...