Refrigerator and Freezer Temperature Monitoring
Vaisala fridge and freezer monitoring, alarming, and reporting solutions reduce the risk of lost product and regulatory non-compliance in life science cold storage applications. Ideal for freezer temperature monitoring, with multiple connectivity options including wired and wireless, the system is simple to set up and easy to use.
- Watch a system overview video
- See a data logger selection guide
- View our library of regulatory articles
The viewLinc Continuous Monitoring system for freezers and refrigerators provides:
- Low cost of ownership, easy connectivity to your existing network, remote access to monitored freezers and fridges, and scalability up to thousands of locations
- Fast installation of remote probes - See the Probe Installation Quick Guide
- Connectivity options include VaiNet wireless, Wi-Fi, Power over Ethernet
- Gap-free and protected data records for compliance with USP797, 21 CFR Part 11 and other major regulatory standards
- 24/7 remote freezer temperature and door alarming via SMS, e-mail, local alerts and more...
- Custom reports automatically generated and emailed, pre-scheduled or on demand
- Fast and easy IQOQ validation and on-site installation services for smooth start-up and higher productivity
- Gap-free data recording with complete audit trail. Battery powered loggers are immune to network failures and power outages. Battery life up to 10 years.
- Easy-to-configure 24/7 fridge/freezer alarming via text, email, local alert, dial-out and more.
- Fast, simple installation in fridges and freezers with both wired and wireless connectivity.
- Scalable remote monitoring – from a single fridge, freezer or cold room to multiple facilities, located anywhere in the world.
- Saves on IT and installation costs by connecting easily to your network.
- Options for very low temperatures, including temperature data loggers to -90°C (-130°F).
See a wide selection of monitoring devices
Articles on GxP Standards & Regulations
Visit our repository of articles, white papers, application notes and eBooks...