Refrigerator and Freezer Temperature Monitoring
Vaisala fridge and freezer monitoring, alarming, and reporting solutions reduce the risk of lost product and regulatory non-compliance in life science cold storage applications. Ideal for freezer temperature monitoring, with multiple connectivity options including wired and wireless, the system is simple to set up and easy to use.
- Low cost of ownership with easy connectivity to your existing network, remote access to monitored freezers and fridges, and scalability up to thousands of locations
- Gap-free and protected data records for compliance with USP797, 21 CFR Part 11 and other major regulatory standards
- 24/7 remote freezer temperature and door alarming via SMS, e-mail, local alerts and more...
- Custom reports automatically generated and emailed, pre-scheduled or on demand
- Fast and easy IQOQ validation and on-site installation services for smooth start-up and higher productivity
- Gap-free data recording with complete audit trail. Battery powered loggers are immune to network failures and power outages. Battery good for up to 10 years.
- Easy-to-configure 24/7 fridge/freezer alarming via text, email, local alert, dial-out and more.
- Fast, simple installation in fridges and freezers with both wired and wireless connectivity.
- Scalable remote monitoring – from a single fridge, freezer or cold room to multiple facilities, located anywhere in the world.
- Saves on IT and installation costs by connecting easily to your network.
- Options for very low temperatures, including temperature data loggers for freezers to -90°C (-130°F).
Australia’s Leading Pharmacy Service Provider Safeguards Products with Gap-Free Data & Fail-Safe Alarming
Five Reasons to Increase Temperature Monitoring Probes: increasing space, product price or sensitivity, temperature differential, & cooling system reliability
Part 11 for Process Equipment, Audit Trail Reviewing, Requirements for Bulk Chemicals, And Cal Certs Without Pass/Fail
Your Idea of Normal RH vs. an Auditor's idea of Normal RH: How to Reconcile the Results of Mapping Studies
Articles on GxP Standards & Regulations
Visit our repository of articles, white papers, application notes and eBooks...