– viewLinc capabilities now include Modbus TCP or Modbus RTU Serial.
– Modbus is a standard communication protocol that enables the addition of any Vaisala transmitter that uses Modbus, or a third-party Modbus device.
– Incorporate unlimited parameters into viewLinc: particle counters, flow and liquid measurements, CO₂, and other sensors.
- Set up notifications by voice call tree or SMS using a third-party web service.
- Wider range of notification options: onscreen, email, SMS, alarm towers with sirens, relay to existing alarm service, and voice calls.
- Voice call capabilities include a configurable call tree to prioritize recipients.
- Alarms can be acknowledged via voice call or SMS.
- Optional additional licenses required for voice call and SMS with service agreement and user account with local provider.
- OPC UA is an industry standard tool – simple to set up with no custom programming.
- Brings real-time and historical data from viewLinc into your existing systems: data historians, manufacturing execution systems, building automation systems, etc.
- viewLinc is inexpensive and simple to validate; integrating viewLinc data adds power to your systems without extensive and complex validation.
- Allows your existing systems to leverage Vaisala’s industry leading sensors.
– Use the HTTP web API to initiate requests for data in viewLinc from third party applications.
– Creates a direct connection between the viewLinc database and any system or software.
– Allows a flexible custom interface with viewLinc’s database, including: measurement locations, location status, current and historical measurements, alarm status and acknowledgement.
– One time programming task to build integration between viewLinc and your system.