Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMW90
Typical applications are include museums and archives, production and warehouse facilities, data centers, laboratories, and testing environments.
The HMW90 series measures relative humidity and temperature in indoor environments, where high accuracy, stability, and reliable operation are required. The HMW90 is a flexible product family with a variety of options and features, both analog and digital output models are available. The sensors are exceptionally easy to configuration, install, and adjust in the field. Calculated humidity parameters (Td, x, h, Tw, a, T-Td).
The following models are available:
- TMW92 T transmitter, current output
- TMW93 T transmitter, voltage output
- HMW92(D) RH+T transmitter, current output (with display)
- HMW93(D) RH+T transmitter, voltage output (with display)
- HMW95(D) RH+T digital (BACnet, Modbus) transmitter (with display)
- TMW90 T transmitter, configurable analog output model
- HMW90 RH+T transmitter, configurable analog/digital model
The HMW90 and TMW90 transmitters are available in two color options: standard white and black.
Datasheet (1.85 MB)