Cleanroom Environmental Monitoring
Reduce the risk of out-of-specification conditions and help keep your pharmaceutical and biotechnical cleanrooms audit-ready and compliant.
Cleanrooms and other critical environments require high performance environmental measurements to operate consistently and within specifications. Humidity and temperature measurement can be especially challenging in a cleanroom environment. Vaisala’s highly accurate instruments and robust solutions address measurement challenges and help keep your cleanroom facilities running smoothly.
- Watch a system overview video
- See a Device Selection Guide
- View our Library of GxP Regulatory Articles
With state-of-the-art measurement technology, expert guidance, and a wide range of services to support your cleanroom operations, our products measure, monitor and record: humidity, dewpoint, temperature, pressure and more. Learn more about our solutions for continuous monitoring systems and gap-free data recording designed for use in critical clean environments. For GxP-regulated applications, we provide cleanroom monitoring systems designed for life science to aid in compliance with those requirements.
Here is an Application Note about viewLinc Continuous Monitoring System in demanding industrial environments.
- Low cost of ownership due to easy connectivity to your existing network, remote access, and scalability up to thousands of monitored locations
- Customizable reporting for easy cleanroom certification and classifications
- Gap-free and protected data records required in GxP environments
- Audible and visual alerts, as well as alarming via SMS, e-mail, pager and many more
- Custom reports that are automatically generated and delivered by email on demand
- Measurement of humidity, temperature, differential pressure, flow, particulate and more
- Both wired and wireless sensor option available
- Fast and easy IQOQ validation and on-site installation services for smooth start-up and higher productivity
Vaisala PEROXCAP ® Sensor for Measuring Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide, Relative Saturation and Relative Humidity
Australia’s Leading Pharmacy Service Provider Safeguards Products with Gap-Free Data & Fail-Safe Alarming
Part 11 for Process Equipment, Audit Trail Reviewing, Requirements for Bulk Chemicals, And Cal Certs Without Pass/Fail
Your Idea of Normal RH vs. an Auditor's idea of Normal RH: How to Reconcile the Results of Mapping Studies
Placing Sensors Outside the Warehouse - Is it needed? Plus: How to reduce the total number of sensors in Validation/Mapping
Articles on GxP Standards & Regulations
Visit our repository of articles, white papers, application notes and eBooks...