Cleanroom Environmental Monitoring
Reduce the risk of out-of-specification conditions and help keep your pharmaceutical and biotechnical cleanrooms audit-ready and compliant.
Cleanrooms and other critical environments require high performance environmental measurements to operate consistently and within specifications. Humidity and temperature measurement can be especially challenging in a cleanroom environment. Vaisala’s highly accurate instruments and robust solutions address measurement challenges and help keep your cleanroom facilities running smoothly.
- Watch a system overview video
- See a Device Selection Guide
- View our Library of GxP Regulatory Articles
With state-of-the-art measurement technology, expert guidance, and a wide range of services to support your cleanroom operations, our products measure, monitor and record: humidity, dewpoint, temperature, pressure and more. Learn more about our solutions for continuous monitoring systems and gap-free data recording designed for use in critical clean environments. For GxP-regulated applications, we provide cleanroom monitoring systems designed for life science to aid in compliance with those requirements.
- Low cost of ownership due to easy connectivity to your existing network, remote access, and scalability up to thousands of monitored locations
- Customizable reporting for easy cleanroom certification and classifications
- Gap-free and protected data records required in GxP environments
- Audible and visual alerts, as well as alarming via SMS, e-mail, pager and many more
- Custom reports that are automatically generated and delivered by email on demand
- Measurement of humidity, temperature, differential pressure, flow, particulate and more
- Both wired and wireless sensor option available
- Fast and easy IQOQ validation and on-site installation services for smooth start-up and higher productivity
Vaisala PEROXCAP ® Sensor for Measuring Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide, Relative Saturation and Relative Humidity
Australia’s Leading Pharmacy Service Provider Safeguards Products with Gap-Free Data & Fail-Safe Alarming
Part 11 for Process Equipment, Audit Trail Reviewing, Requirements for Bulk Chemicals, And Cal Certs Without Pass/Fail
Your Idea of Normal RH vs. an Auditor's idea of Normal RH: How to Reconcile the Results of Mapping Studies
Placing Sensors Outside the Warehouse - Is it needed? Plus: How to reduce the total number of sensors in Validation/Mapping
Articles on GxP Standards & Regulations
Visit our repository of articles, white papers, application notes and eBooks...