Hand-Held Humidity and Temperature Meter HM70
Vaisala HUMICAP® HM70 Hand-Held is designed for demanding humidity measurement in spot-checking applications. It is also ideal for field checking and calibration of Vaisala's fixed humidity instruments.
The HM70 includes an MI70 indicator and an optional probe depending on the application.
- HMP75 with standard plastic grid
- HMP75B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
- HMP76 with standard sintered bronze filter
- HMP76B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
- HMP77 with standard plastic grid and stainless steel netting
- HMP77B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
The optional MI70 Link Windows® software in combination with a USB connection cable is used to transfer logged data and real time measurement data from the HM70 to a PC.
Datasheet (847.64 KB)
HM70 Handheld Humidity and Temperature Meter