Hand-Held Humidity and Temperature Meter HM70
Vaisala HUMICAP® HM70 Hand-Held is designed for demanding humidity measurement in spot-checking applications. It is also ideal for field checking and calibration of Vaisala's fixed humidity instruments. Download the user guide.
The HM70 includes an MI70 indicator and an optional probe depending on the application.
- HMP75 with standard plastic grid
- HMP75B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
- HMP76 with standard sintered bronze filter
- HMP76B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
- HMP77 with standard plastic grid and stainless steel netting
- HMP77B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
The optional MI70 Link Windows® software in combination with a USB connection cable is used to transfer logged data and real time measurement data from the HM70 to a PC.
Datasheet (847.64 KB)
HM70 Handheld Humidity and Temperature Meter