AI-Powered Collection and Analysis of Road Data
Mobile data and computer vision provide dynamic road management from analysis of transportation infrastructure to monitoring of dynamic road states and weather conditions.
Let technology provide a shortcut to assessing your network by automatically identifying assets on your network such as signs, road cracks and potholes. Video data is collected through a mobile application, as well as from your own collection system. Visual data is analyzed automatically and presented in your RoadAI portal where you can view the state of the network and inspect asset position and condition. RoadAI provides solutions to the most difficult challenges organizations are facing related to infrastructure management, efficiency of operations, and improving and maintaining roadway safety.
Simplified intuitive map-based user interface.
- Access all imagery & data
- Operations planning tools
- Visual reporting features
- View CV created items
Fast and hassle free capture of network imagery.
- Safe in car operation
- Smart phone compatibility
- HD videos and notes to map
- Share and browse data
- Geo-referenced notes
- Integrate other sensors
Video data is analyzed by computer vision to identify and localize road surface cracking.
- High-level view of your complete network
- Heat maps display where cracking is most prevalent
- All done without leaving your desk
Pothole analysis from video imagery provides detailed insights related to the condition of your network's roadways.
- Complete picture of network in near real-time
- Results are available in hours from recording
- Allows evidence based prioritization of...
Data privacy is ensured by autonomous anonymization of private data such as people and vehicles. Privacy of the individual is a primary concern for all organizations. If you have a need to anonymize video or camera imagery (e.g. for EU GDPR) we make it...
Automated identification and classification of road signs and their position on the network.
- Available through the RoadAI portal and API
- Generate traffic sign inventories effortlessly
- Detect changes and receive notifications of missing signs
Vaisala and Posti Process Data to Improve Road Conditions and Traffic Safety Using Artificial Intelligence
Vaisala Acquired Finnish IT Company Vionice Specialized in Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence
See what's currently in development. Which services should we develop next? There are almost endless possibilities as to what computer vision can recognize. Help us define the future.