Lars Stormbom

Apr 2, 2019
Yes, we have a couple of options for measurement in the duct. You want to have a look at GMP252, which is a probe type instrument ( This is a heavy-duty product that can take high humidity levels. We also have a duct transmitter, the GMD20 that is intended for this type of measurement ( High air speed doesn´t affect the measurement of CARBOCAP sensors.