stan ayers

aug. 31, 2021
I'm looking for a method to monitor the level of polyethylene dissolved in decalin (tetrahydronapthalene). Refractometry seems like a good possibility, and your technology is interesting. The fluid is dark colored, but transparent, similar to amber beer. The temperature at the desired measurement point is 180C.

Thanks for your help.