- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC). Vaisala offers industry benchmark HVAC transmitters for measuring humidity, temperature, and carbon dioxide indoors and outdoors.
Vaisala's reliable and accurate HVAC sensors and detectors are designed with energy efficiency in mind, whether you are optimizing cooling towers or demand-controlled ventilation. Our HVAC meters measure CO2, humidity, and temperature and they can be used indoors and outdoors, and installed on walls or in ventilation ducts.
Ease of Installation
You have several options to choose from to best suit your needs. Which ever sensor or transmitter you choose, they are all easy to install and require very little maintenance. Watch the GMW80 installation video for proof.
CARBOCAP® Technology Inside
All our HVAC products use second-generation CARBOCAP® technology. View this video to find out why it's unique and why it makes the Vaisala CO2 measurement the most reliable and accurate one on the market.
Watch this webinar to learn about the following topics:
- Ways to save energy by using evaporative cooling and free cooling
- Selecting a suitable outdoor humidity sensor
- Error sources that can reduce or eliminate energy savings
This webinar will go through the requirements for the CO2 sensors in different standards and certification schemes like ASHRAE 90.1 and LEED.
The global BACnet standard is the only vendor-independent communication protocol for building automation. Visit BACnet website to learn more.
We invite you to download an eBook and explore our HVAC instruments and services offering. Here you will have instant access to various tools that will help you with your applications needs including:
- Calibration and Repair Services information
- Learning Resources
- List of Parameters
- Application Notes
- Bid Specs (in AMER HVAC eBook)