Continuous Monitoring System
Vaisala’s continuous monitoring system is a total solution — with data loggers, software, service and IQOQ validation. The system provides a user-friendly interface and accurate data loggers to measure temperature, humidity, differential pressure, CO2 and other parameters. Designed for regulated and critical environments, the system can be customized for enterprise-wide environmental monitoring.
The Vaisala Continuous Monitoring System provides:
- Real-time trend monitoring of temperature, humidity and other parameters
- Alerts sent via PC display, SMS text, local alarms, or email
- Automated historical and alarm reports are saved to server and sent by email
- Data loggers network easily -- wired, PoE, Wi-Fi, or long-range wireless
- Scalable from one to thousands of sensing devices
- Reliable, redundant recording runs parallel to control systems for simplified validation
- Optional on-site calibration services ensure accurate temperature and humidity records
Ideal for monitoring temperature, humidity and more in:
- GxP Environments & Life Science Applications
- Calibration Laboratories
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Military, Aerospace & Defense
- Data Centers & Equipment Rooms
- Museums & Archives
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Distribution
- Chart Recorder Replacement
Learn more about VaiNet - the long-range wireless technology of the continuous monitoring system.
Review our repository of articles, eBooks, white papers, and application notes on environmental management of GxP and regulated applications.