Notification of managers' and their closely associated persons' transactions at Vaisala Corporation
Vaisala Corporation managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, "MAR") are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of July 3, 2016.
Such notifications shall be made to Vaisala Corporation and the FIN-FSA immediately after the date of the transaction
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form
- The form is available at http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Documents/ManagersTransactionsForm_GB.pdf
- Information for the form:
|LEI code of Vaisala Corporation||743700RNDD7KU11HW873|
|Short name of Vaisala Corporation share||VAIAS (A share)|
|ISIN code of Vaisala Corporation share||FI0009900682 (A share)|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
2. Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the company and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the date of the transaction
Do not send the form by post
- The filled form attached to an e-mail is sent to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority:
- Sending to Vaisala Corporation:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to [email protected]
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Vaisala has questions about the notification.
- In case of any problems, please contact [email protected]vaisala.com.
Vaisala Corporation has an oblication to publish the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
As of July 3, 2016, published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be read here.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers' and their closely associated persons' transactions is available at, for example, http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Pages/Default.aspx.