Based on measurements at official weather observation sites, the climate data tables offer accurate information about daily or monthly average temperatures and precipitation. Climate data is available for over 150,000 named locations worldwide.
The following values are always included:
- Monthly average high temperatures
- Monthly average low temperatures
- Monthly average amount of precipitation
A full list of parameters can be provided as monthly averages/sums, or as daily series:
- Air temperature, min/max
- Relative humidity, min/max
- Vapour Pressure Deficit, min/max
- Wind speed
- Solar radiation
- Reference Evapotranspiration (et0)
*) Precipitation values for daily series are stochastically generated.