Computer Vision Features for Asset Management
Let technology provide a short cut to assessing your network.
Let computer vision take the load by automatically identifying assets on your network such as signs, road cracks and potholes. If you are in need of weather related data, read more here. Video data is collected through Viominer mobile application, which includes a variety of highly functional tools, but material from your own collection system can also be used with computer vision. Video data is analyzed automatically and presented in your RoadAI portal where you can view the state of the network and inspect specific asset object positions and conditions. RoadAI has been developed for infrastructure management and the design of our highlighted capabilities provide a solution to the most difficult challenges organizations are facing related to their operations in improving and maintaining roadway safety.
Automated identification and classification of road signs and their position on the network.
- Available through the RoadAI portal and API
- Generate traffic sign inventories effortlessly
- Detect changes and receive notifications of missing signs
Video data is analyzed by computer vision to identify and localize road surface cracking.
- High-level view of your complete network
- Heat maps display where cracking is most prevalent
- All done without leaving your desk
Pothole analysis from video imagery provides detailed insights related to the condition of your network's roadways.
- Complete picture of network in near real-time
- Results are available in hours from recording
- Allows evidence based prioritization of...
Data privacy is ensured by autonomous anonymization of private data such as people and vehicles. Privacy of the individual is a primary concern for all organizations. If you have a need to anonymize video or camera imagery (e.g. for EU GDPR) we make it...