Computer Vision for Asset Management
Let technology provide a short cut to assessing your network.
Let computer vision take the load by automatically identifying assets on your network such as signs, road cracks and potholes. Video data is collected through the Viominer App, or from your own collection system. It is then analyzed automatically and presented in our RoadAI user interface where you can view the state of the network and look at specific asset position and condition. Take a look at some of the offerings currently available.
Automated identification of road signs and their position on the network.
- Available through the RoadAI interface or an API to your existing asset inventory software.
- You easily generate the inventory yourself.
A unique service, automatically assessing the road surface from the video data to identify and locate surface cracking
- At a glance view of whole network
- Heat maps show where cracking is most prevalent
- All done without leaving your desk
Pothole identification from video imagery gives a complete picture of the state of the road network
- Complete picture of network in near real time
- Results are available in hours from recording
- Allows evidence based prioritization of scare resources
Simple and intuitive user interface to browse your visual data either collected through our App or sent to us from your own collection system
- Simple access to all video runs
- See multiple runs
- Can also be used to view CV created items
- View through...
Enhance Asset Management with Additional Services
Privacy of the individual is a primary concern for all organizations. If you have a need to anonymize video or camera imagery (e.g. for EU GDPR) we make it easy through the use of our computer vision platform.
Which services should we develop next? There are almost limitless possibilities as to what Computer Vision can be taught to recognize. Help us define the future.