Nutraceutical Processing Monitoring
Vaisala solutions reduce the risk of lost product and regulatory non-compliance in DSHEA-compliant nutraceutical manufacturing facilities, warehouses, and distribution centers.
- Watch a system overview video
- See a Device Selection Guide
- View our Library of GxP Regulatory Articles
The Vaisala continuous monitoring system offers:
- Low cost-of-ownership with easy network connectivity and scalability to thousands of monitored locations
- Gap-free and protected data records for compliance with GxP
- 24/7 remote alarming via SMS, email, pager and many more to reduce the risk of lost products
- Custom reports can be scheduled and automatically emailed, or generated on demand
- On-board memory and power ensures data integrity in case of power outage and network downtime
- Wireless options make loggers easy to place where electrical outlets are not feasible
- Fast and easy IQOQ validation and on-site installation services for smooth start-up and higher productivity
- Vaisala also offers wide range of hand-held humidity and temperature meters for spot-checking and on-site transmitter calibrations.
In this application note, we classify the common issues in multi-site environmental monitoring systems into five broad types: Security, Administration, Geographic Variation, Multiple Site Types, and IT Infrastructure. We outline how the Vaisala viewLinc monitoring system handles these challenges in three GxP-regulated application types: warehouses, global manufacturing operations, and regional hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Gaining In-depth Understanding of the Problem is The Key - Millennium Technology Prize Winner Tuomo Suntola interviewed
Australia’s Leading Pharmacy Service Provider Safeguards Products with Gap-Free Data & Fail-Safe Alarming
Part 11 for Process Equipment, Audit Trail Reviewing, Requirements for Bulk Chemicals, And Cal Certs Without Pass/Fail
Your Idea of Normal RH vs. an Auditor's idea of Normal RH: How to Reconcile the Results of Mapping Studies
Articles on GxP Standards & Regulations
Visit our repository of articles, white papers, application notes and eBooks...