Calibration Laboratory Monitoring
Reduce the risk of imprecise measurements and failed audits in your accredited calibration laboratories and metrological applications with Vaisala solutions.
- Watch a system overview video
- See a Device Selection Guide
- View our Library of GxP Regulatory Articles
The Vaisala viewLinc continuous monitoring system offers:
- Significant savings in operating expense over chart recorders and hygrothermographs
- Low cost-of-ownership due to easy network connectivity and scalability to thousands of monitored locations
- Gap-free and protected data records ensure you always know what’s happening in the laboratory, even in the event of power outage or network downtime
- 24/7 remote alarming via SMS, email, pager and other types of alerts
- Custom reports can be scheduled and automatically emailed, or generated on demand
- Fast and easy IQOQ validation and on-site installation services for smooth start-up and higher productivity
- Vaisala also offers wide range of hand-held humidity and temperature meters for spot-checking and on-site transmitter calibrations
"When you need to show compliance to multiple governmental and regulatory agencies for 2,273 temperature or humidity channels, quick reporting is a necessity."
- Joe Cwiertniewicz,McKesson Facilities Manager
- Gap-free records - Data collection occurs independently in three ways — in each data logger, on the host PC, and in automatic back-ups.
- Scalable, Expandable - Monitor temperature, relative humidity, C02, differential pressure, light, door switches and other variables. Add new monitored points easily — no programming, no outsourcing, no extra services to purchase.
- Flexible Connectivity - Ideal for large-scale systems and standalone applications needing wireless or traditional temperature monitoring. Integrates with your existing infrastructure, eliminating the cost of installing and maintaining a dedicated network. Use your existing Ethernet, PoE, WiFi networks or a combination of wired and wireless.
- Schedule Reports via Email - Save reporting time. Automate historical and event reports and schedule delivery to your email. No need to remember to generate reports.
- Meet Tough Standards - Software and loggers are validatable to meet compliance for FDA 21 CFR Part 11, CBER, GxP, the Joint Commission and other regulatory requirements including pharmaceutical temperature monitoring.
- Superior Accuracy - Industry-best accuracy to ±1%RH and ±0.10ºC and resolution of 0.05%RH and 0.02ºC (at 25ºC) provides assurance of in tolerance operations.
Part 11 for Process Equipment, Audit Trail Reviewing, Requirements for Bulk Chemicals, And Cal Certs Without Pass/Fail
Placing Sensors Outside the Warehouse - Is it needed? Plus: How to reduce the total number of sensors in Validation/Mapping
Take a peek inside a Vaisala Cleanroom: A video tour of our Research, Development and Manufacturing Facilities
Articles on GxP Standards & Regulations
Visit our repository of articles, white papers, application notes and eBooks...