Calibration Laboratory Monitoring
Reduce the risk of imprecise measurements and failed audits in your accredited calibration laboratories and metrological applications with Vaisala solutions.
The Vaisala continuous monitoring system offers:
- Significant savings in operating expense over chart recorders and hygrothermographs
- Low cost-of-ownership due to easy network connectivity and scalability to thousands of monitored locations
- Gap-free and protected data records ensure you always know what’s happening in the laboratory, even in the event of power outage or network downtime
- 24/7 remote alarming via SMS, email, pager and more
- Custom reports can be scheduled and automatically emailed, or generated on demand
- Fast and easy IQOQ validation and on-site installation services for smooth start-up and higher productivity.
- Vaisala also offers wide range of hand-held humidity and temperature meters for spot-checking and on-site transmitter calibrations.
"When you need to show compliance to multiple governmental and regulatory agencies for 2,273 temperature or humidity channels, quick reporting is a necessity."
- Joe Cwiertniewicz,McKesson Facilities Manager
- Gap-free records - Data collection occurs independently in three ways — in each data logger, on the host PC, and in automatic back-ups.
- Scalable, Expandable - Monitor temperature, relative humidity, C02, differential pressure, light, door switches and other variables. Add new monitored points easily — no programming, no outsourcing, no extra services to purchase.
- Flexible Connectivity - Ideal for large-scale systems and standalone applications needing wireless or traditional temperature monitoring. Integrates with your existing infrastructure, eliminating the cost of installing and maintaining a dedicated network. Use your existing Ethernet, PoE, WiFi networks or a combination of wired and wireless.
- Schedule Reports via Email - Save reporting time. Automate historical and event reports and schedule delivery to your email. No need to remember to generate reports.
- Meet Tough Standards - Software and loggers are validatable to meet compliance for FDA 21 CFR Part 11, CBER, GxP, the Joint Commission and other regulatory requirements including pharmaceutical temperature monitoring.
- Superior Accuracy - Industry-best accuracy to ±1%RH and ±0.10ºC and resolution of 0.05%RH and 0.02ºC (at 25ºC) provides assurance of in tolerance operations.
Cleanrooms and other critical environments require high performance environmental measurements to operate consistently and within specifications. Humidity and temperature measurement can be especially challenging in a cleanroom environment.
Vaisala’s highly accurate instruments and robust solutions address measurement challenges and help keep your cleanroom facilities running smoothly.
With state-of-the-art measurement technology, expert guidance, and a wide range of services to support your cleanroom operations, our products measure, monitor and record: humidity, dewpoint, temperature, pressure and more. Learn more about our solutions for continuous monitoring systems and gap-free data recording designed for use in critical clean environments.
For GxP-regulated applications, we provide cleanroom monitoring systems designed for life science to aid in compliance with those requirements.