To make sure that your incubator works properly and maintains the desired CO2 concentration, CO2 must be measured and controlled with great precision. How can this be achieved? Our three experts, Juhani, Maria and Piritta, discuss CO2 measurements in cell-culture incubators. They take a look at the definition of an incubator, typical conditions within incubators and the challenges they pose to correct measurements. Also different CO2 measurement technologies and their benefits were discussed.
Listen to the webinar if you wish to learn more about the following topics:
- CO2 measurement technologies for incubators
- Challenge problems of accurate CO2 measurements
- Benefits of IR technology and Vaisala CARBOCAP® measurement principle
- CO2 measurement examples and solutions
- Options for field-services performed by users
Read more about the speakers below.