We invite you to view this 1-hour webinar on recent technological advances in wireless technology. The webinar covers key differences between types of wireless and Wi-Fi monitoring systems, reviewing the advantages and disadvantages of each. Learn how new long-range wireless technology eliminates the need for signal repeaters, reduces monitoring costs, and uses battery-powered devices to simplify environmental monitoring applications. The webinar includes a Question & Answer period, but if you have any questions after viewing, please email us.
Key Learning Objectives
- History: Radio Waves, Micro Waves = Wireless
- Differences in current technologies: VaiNet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee
- Functional comparisons of each
- Concepts simplified: frequency, modulation, LoRa, Link Budgets, network topology and more...
If you are curious about how new wireless technologies are changing environmental monitoring, this presentation will give you a primer on the future of wireless devices. Your IT department will be impressed with your understanding of wireless technology after this webinar!
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Facilities Management
- Information Technology
- Regulatory Compliance
- Process Manager