Vaisala’s lightning webinar series 2013 handles various aspects of lightning and its detection. The webinar topics range from general lightning related issues like what is lightning, how can it be detected etc. to specific application related lightning issues like lightning detection in energy and transmission systems and lightning detection at airports. Register now below.
The webinars are meant for all professionals who deal with lightning sensitive equipment or use environments like airports, energy industry, meteorological services, insurance sector, are responsible for safety issues or are just interested in lightning and its detection.
Webinar topics include:
- Introduction to Lightning
- Precision Lightning Detection Networks
- Global Lightning Detection
- Applications of Lightning Data in Airports
- Lightning Network Performance Validation Techniques
- Energy and Transmission System Applications of Lightning Data
- Meteorological Applications of Lightning Data and Lightning Safety
- Cloud Lightning Discharges and Their Detection, Total Lightning
- Applications of Lightning Data in Defense
The topics and dates of our entire 2013 lightning webinar series are listed below.