Join us for a half-day seminar on humidity measurement and calibration. The seminar covers humidity measurement principles, best practices and calibration.
- RH theory
- Basic understanding/review
- Psychrometric terms
- Other parameters
- Best Practices
- Understanding your application
- Understanding your specifications – how to read a spec sheet
- Field calibration
- Vaisala calibration capabilities
- Panel discussion: "Challenging applications & Field cases"
Attendees will all receive a certificate of completion at the end of the seminar.
Please choose one session works for you (morning OR afternoon).
Please forward a link
to to your colleagues!
Questions about the seminar content - firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about seminar logistics - email@example.com
2015 US dates:
|Los Angeles, CA – Wednesday June 17th ||Register|
|Cleveland, OH –
Thursday, July 23rd ||Register|
|Minneapolis, MN – Thursday, August 6th||Register|
|oston, MA –
Thursday, August 20th ||Register|