The Vaisala HUMICAP®
Structural Humidity Measurement Kit SHM40 offers an easy and reliable solution for humidity measurements in concrete and other structures using the borehole method. In this method, a humidity probe is left in the borehole until the humidity in the hole has reached an equilibrium state and the stabilized values can be read.
The interchangeable HMP40S probes connect easily to the HM40 indicator with a snap-on connector enabling convenient use of multiple probes with one indicator. The measurement data can be displayed for example in a stabilization graph. The rugged HMP40S probes are IP65 classified and conform to the ASTM-standard F2170.
The standard contents of the SHM40 are:
- HM40 indicator with adapter
- HMP40S RH&T probe with a cable
- Calibration certificate (ISO9001 compliant, NIST traceable)
- 12 pcs plastic tubes (19266HM)
- 12 pcs rubber plugs (233976)
- 3 pcs protective covers with lid (19268HM)
- Weather-proof carrying case with a shoulder strap