The Vaisala viewLinc system provides flexible alarming, real-time trends, and customizable reporting to monitor conditions in light and heavy industrial applications. Choose from a wide selection of Vaisala devices to monitor temperature, relative humidity, dew point temperature, CO2, differential pressure, door switches, and more.
The Continuous Monitoring System provides:
- Real-time trend monitoring
- Alerts sent via PC, text, local display, email and more
- Presentation-quality reports
- Easy connectivity to networks, including wireless
- Scalable from one to thousands of sensing devices
- Reliable, redundant recording runs parallel to control systems
- Optional on-site installation and calibration services
- Calibration Laboratories
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Military, Aerospace & Defense
- Data Centers & Equipment Rooms
- Museums, Archives
- Chart Recorder Replacement
- Mobile-optimized interface for remote monitoring, reporting and alarm management. Users can respond to alerts via SMS message.
reports: time-zone based, space for annotation, and Min./Max./Avg.
values, user-selectable color and line features. Sample report.
- Live multiple-channel trend display and preconfigured reports delivered automatically or on user-selected schedules.
- Options include extended warranties and long-term calibration plans for sensors, software upgrades, technical support and user training.
- Localized versions: English, German, French, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese.
FAQ for IT & version policy
viewLinc FAQ for Information Technology (PDF)
Policy for Software Version Updates
the Continuous Monitoring System software viewLinc, we release service
updates for up to two previous versions. For service update details, see
versions preceding the three most recent versions of viewLinc are
supported by original user documentation only. No service updates are
issued for these legacy versions (i.e. viewLinc 3.4), however, legacy
software are still fully supported by Technical Support.
Typically Vaisala releases full updated versions of the viewLinc software once (1x) per year and service updates as needed.