To ensure your Vaisala viewLinc Continuous Monitoring System (CMS) is always functioning optimally, Vaisala provides support, training and services that will maximize the lifespan, value and performance of your software and hardware.
Our list of available services includes full installation and deployment of viewLinc, validation of the system, training for system users, field calibration, and calibration within our own laboratories. Vaisala’s team of engineers, metrologists and technical support experts are committed to ensuring your system functions flawlessly for years.
Support Plan Outline:
The Support Plan for the Vaisala CMS provides resources for installing, maintaining, and updating the system. Your support plan provides continuous software upgrades, training to continuously develop competency in your organization, and most important: the security of knowing that your CMS investment is backed up with a comprehensive support plan.
The CMS support plan includes:
- Unlimited support by phone, fax, web, and E-mail
- All support requests logged and tracked until resolution
- Flexible web-based training for system administrators and users, twice per year
- Priority service to repair any errors found in the standard release of the software
- 24/7/365 access to Vaisala’s call center for front line support and escalation to full support
- Service releases that may be issued from time to time to improve system functionality
- Free major upgrades to software and associated IQ/OQ documents if originally purchased
- Web-based self-service training tools
- Monthly webinars on focus subjects
- Hardware trade-in program; 10% discount on new hardware replacements
- Access to Vaisala’s online user forum
For details of the Continuous Monitoring and Validation systems Service and Support plans contact us at 1-604-683-8374.
For support in Asia Pacific,
please contact directly using these links:
For more information, please contact us.