As part of the Vaisala Continuous Monitoring System (CMS) viewLinc software provides alarming, real-time trending, and 21 CFR Part 11-compliant records for critical parameters in life science environments. With industry-best data loggers viewLinc monitors temperature, relative humidity, CO2, differential pressure, level, door switches, and more.
Ideal for large-scale, multi-facility systems and standalone applications, viewLinc uses your existing network, eliminating the cost of installing and maintaining a dedicated network for a continuous monitoring system. The software supports Ethernet, PoE, WiFi or a combination of all connectivity options.
viewLinc allows users to monitor environments measured with Vaisala data loggers and supported Vaisala devices via any current Web browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer®. Interoperable Vaisala transmitters include: HMT330, HMT140, DMT340, MMT330, PTU300.
viewLinc is one of the easiest monitoring systems to install and configure. To learn more, view our installation guide and FAQ for your IT team. Find the complete viewLinc brochure here.
The newest build of viewLinc—version 4.3— features a mobile-optimized interface for remote monitoring, reporting and alarm management. Along with the location-based reporting and data logging capability, mobile optimization allows users to act on alarms immediately via SMS message. viewLinc also provides time-zone based reporting, making the reporting functions correlate with the localized time of data collection and alarming. Please contact your local Vaisala representative to discuss the various upgrade options.
The enhanced user interface of viewLinc 4.3 facilitates easy access to product data in a more familiar Windows-type navigation and is compatible with Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, and Windows 7 (32 & 64). Other requirements are determined by the number of monitored points that connect to the software.
Other features in viewLinc 4.3:
- Quick access to frequently used reports
- Optional comments and/or signature sections in reports
- More thresholds, minimum and maximum excursions, rate of change thresholds
- The ability to report separately on Systems and Severity-Threshold alarms
- Touch-screen monitor/panel operability for view-only and security guard stations
- Min/Max values on alarm threshold reports to give more details for adequate corrective actions
- Increased memory for preferences; the software now recalls your windows and views on login
- Drag-and-drop file management and drill down interface capability
- Live multiple-channel trend display for enhanced reporting
- Fast, remote and preconfigured reports delivered automatically and on your schedule
- Interface customization through schematic or image upload and data drill down
We offer viewLinc warranties, software upgrades, technical support and user training. With software versions in English, German, French, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese, the system is ideal for applications ranging from single-location monitoring up to globally standardized monitoring across hundreds of locations and thousands of sensors.
Other system capabilities:
- View real-time data in a graphical format and generate historical data trending and alarm reports;
- Receive visual, audible or email alarms if conditions go out of compliance or if the network goes down;
- Analyze events, such as alarms, acknowledgements or communication problems;
- Schedule transfers of data into graphs and tables;
- Create preconfigured comments for alarm notifications for specific monitored areas;
- Data throughput for >1,000 channel/inputs;
- Assign permission to restrict users' views, thresholds setting abilities, or alarm acknowledgment by personnel areas of responsibility;
- Customize alerts according to shift schedules and escalation procedures.
For validated systems, we offer comprehensive IQOQ protocols for new users and change control protocols for customers who update to the latest build. Validate in-house or contact us to learn about our validation system and services. See viewLinc User Guides and Quick Start documents below.