As part of the Vaisala Continuous Monitoring System (CMS) viewLinc software provides alarming, real-time trending, and records that aid in compliance with regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11.
With Vaisala's industry-best
data loggers viewLinc monitors temperature, relative humidity, CO2, differential pressure, level, door switches, and more.
Interoperable Vaisala transmitters include:
Ideal for multi-facility systems (>1,000 channel/inputs) or standalone applications, viewLinc uses your existing network, eliminating the cost of installing and maintaining a dedicated network for a continuous monitoring system. The software supports Ethernet, PoE, WiFi or a combination. View
viewLinc software provides:
- Low cost of ownership due to easy connectivity to your existing
network, remote access, and scalability up to thousands of monitored
- Gap-free and secure data records for compliance with GxP
- 24/7 remote alarming via sms, e-mail, pager and more to reduce the risk of lost product
- Custom reports can be automatically generated or created on demand and delivered by email
- Wireless sensor options for high-traffic controlled environments and hard-to-reach places
- Optional IQOQ validation and on-site installation services ensure smooth start-up and reduced downtime
A new version of viewLinc is coming in Spring 2018; watch the video and learn about the new innovative wireless technology of viewLinc 5. Watch now...