Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Flaggings

 2011

Vaisala Corporation´s 333 unlisted shares (series K) have been converted into listed shares (series A). The conversion has been registered in the Finnish Trade Register on December 22, 2011. Listing of the new series A shares was applied for as of December 23, 2011.
 

2010

 
On November 12, 2010, Vaisala Oyj received the following notification of change in share of ownership (Security Markets Act, Chapter 2 § 9).

According to the notification, the holding of Inkeri Voipio's estate in Vaisala Oyj goes below 1/20 (5 per cent) of the outstanding share capital of the company. The proportion of Inkeri Voipio's estate of Vaisala's share capital is 0.00 per cent and of the company's voting rights 0.00 per cent.
 

2009

 
On November 10, 2009, Vaisala Oyj received the following notification of change in share of ownership (Security Markets Act, Chapter 2 § 9).
 
According to the notification, Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company's (Business ID 0107638-1) holding in Vaisala Oyj goes below five (5) per cent of the outstanding share capital of the company.  Ilmarinen's proportion of Vaisala's share capital is 4,93 % and of the company's voting rights 1,09 %.

 

2006

On February 27, 2006, Vaisala Oyj received the following notification of change in the share of ownership (Security Markets Act, Chapter 2 § 9).

Harris Associates L.P.'s holding in Vaisala Oyj falls below five (5) per cent of the outstanding share capital of Vaisala Oyj.
The exact proportion of the share capital and voting rights held by
Harris Associates L.P. are: share capital  3.92% and voting rights 0.86%

Date of change in holdings: February 22, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------

On June 14, 2006 Vaisala Oyj received the following notification of change in share of ownership (Security Markets Act, Chapter 2, § 9)
 
Due to the subscription of new Vaisala A-shares with the warrants granted in 2000, Inkeri Voipio's holding in Vaisala Oyj has fallen below ten (10) per cent of the outstanding share capital of Vaisala Oyj.
The exact proportion of the share capital and voting rights held by Inkeri Voipio are: Share capital 9.99% and voting rights 2.19%

Date of change in holdings: February 22, 2006

2005

On November 4, 2005, Vaisala Oyj received the following notification of change in the share of ownership (Security Markets Act, Chapter 2 § 9).
 
The  Capital Group Companies, Inc's holding in Vaisala Oyj goes under five  (5)  per  cent of the outstanding share capital of the company.  

The exact proportion of the share capital and voting rights of Vaisala Oyj:
Share capital held by Capital Research and Management Company       4.66% and by Capital Guardian Trust Company 4.95%
Total voting rights held by Capital Research and Management Company and
Capital Guardian Trust Company 1.05%
 
Date of change in holdings: November 1, 2005
 

2004

On November 11, 2004, Vaisala Oyj received the following
notification of change in the share ownership (Security Markets Act Chapter 2, § 10).

Novametor Oy (Business Identity Code 0307049-3) has today, 11 November, 2004, by sale outside the Helsinki Exchanges, acquired 365.000 Vaisala Oyj series A shares.
Novametor Oy's ownership of Vaisala Oyj series A shares after the acquisition is 9.9% and series K shares 13.3%. Novametor Oy's ownership of Vaisala Oyj share capital is 10.6% and of voting rights held 12.7%. The internal arrangement has been agreed upon within the current ownership.

2002

On August 27, 2002, Vaisala Oyj received the following notification of change in the share of ownership (Security Markets Act, Chapter 2 § 9).

The Capital Group Companies, Inc's holding in Vaisala Oyj exceeds five (5) per cent of the outstanding share capital of Vaisala Oyj.
Exact proportion of the share capital and voting rights:
Share capital held by Capital Research and Management Company (5.04%) and by Capital Guardian Trust Company (0.17%), totalling 5.21%.
The total of voting rights held by Capital Research and Management Company (1.06%) and Capital Guardian Trust Company (0.04%)
is 1.10%

Date of change in holdings: June 7, 2002.

 Related links