Duties of the Chairman of the Board of Directors include chairing the Board’s meeting and managing the Board’s work so that it can fulfill its duties.
Chairman of the Board of Directors shall
- ensure that the meetings are held according to schedule,
- ensure that the Board of Directors is convened for the extraordinary meetings, if necessary,
- ensure that the presentations and supporting materials are delivered to the Board members within the agreed time and early enough prior to the meeting,
- approve the agenda prepared by the President and CEO,
- take care of the documentation of the meetings and of the decisions made,
- keep in contact with President and CEO and monitor the company’s business performance, and
- be in charge of evaluating the work done by the Board of Directors.