|||The Vaisala DRYCAP® Dewpoint Transmitter DMT143 is a miniature dew point measurement instrument. The transmitter can be installed directly into pressurized systems at 50 bar (725 psia) maximum pressure.
- Miniature size dew point transmitter for e.g. small industrial dryer applications
- Vaisala DRYCAP® technology with auto-calibration
- Long calibration interval saves maintenance costs
- Dew point measurement range -70 ... +60 °C (-94 ... +140 °F)
- Accuracy ±2 ºC (±3.6 ºF)
- Withstands condensation
- Fast response time
- Compatible with Vaisala DRYCAP® Hand-Held Dewpoint Meter DM70
- NIST traceable calibration (certificate included)
- Easy servicing and data transfer via the RS485 user interface
- LED alarm for exceeded dew point level
The Vaisala DRYCAP® Dewpoint Transmitter DMT143L comes standard in a compact-sized IP66, stainless steel housing. It is easy to integrate and can be used in a portable option when paired with the Vaisala DM70 hand-held. This long version will be replacing the DMT242.
See the Specifications tab for the DMT143 and DMT143L datasheets.