Vaisala Indigo 200 Series host devices are intended for Vaisala's intelligent, stand-alone CO2 probes*), GMP251 and GMP252, and the vaporized hydrogen peroxide probe HPP272.
Indigo 200 allows for easy evaluation and visualization of data, also wirelessly. The installation is uncomplicated, which saves time. Also the probe types are interchangeable reducing downtime. The enclosure with an IP65 classification is safe for harsh environments and resistant to dust and most chemicals. The smooth surface of the enclosure makes cleaning easy.
There are several options to choose from: LCD color display, non-display with a led indicator, digital or analog outputs, configurable relays.
Typical applications include life science incubators, hatchers and setters, greenhouses, cold storages & refrigeration, food transportation, CO2 safety, demanding HVAC such as animal shelters, swimming pools, parking garages, and facilities using vaporized hydrogen peroxide decontamination.
- Plug-and-play probe connection for Vaisala CO2 probes GMP251 and GMP252 and vaporized hydrogen peroxide probe HPP272
- Wireless interface for configuration and temporary use
- Operating temperature: -40 ... +60 °C, with display -20 ...+60 °C
- LCD color display (optional non-display version for analog model)
- IP65 enclosure
- 24 V power supply input
- Indigo 201 model: 3 analog outputs (mA or V)
- Indigo 202 model: RS485 with Modbus RTU
- 2 configurable relays