• Stable instruments
The graphs above are derived from an ongoing test in which two Vaisala DRYCAP® DMT242 dewpoint transmitters were installed in a compressed air line seven years ago and have not been recalibrated or adjusted. The line conditions are representative of instrument air. x-axis represents years, y-axis represents difference to the reference value at periodic checks.
• Fastest wet-to-to dry response time on the market
Vaisala dewpoint transmitters incorporate the DRYCAP® sensor for which it takes just minutes to reach an accurate reading after a step change from ambient humidity to a -40°C dewpoint.
• High resistance to contamination
DRYCAP® sensor is immune to compressor oil and most other chemical contaminants.
• Long 2-year calibration interval
Stable polymer material, advanced auto-calibration and purge features keep the sensor stable for a record time.
• Easy calibration services
• Wide variety of instruments
Lightweight hand-held instruments, configurable & customized fixed mount transmitters, OEM models and as a market first, a model which combines dew point and pressure measurement.
• With accurate dewpoint measurement you can reduce energy consumption by up to 20%
. Read the complete article here