Vaisala is the one-stop shop for automatic weather stations. When you choose the Vaisala AWS310, you get a complete communication and data monitoring solution, including sensor, electronics, mast, and power supply – everything you need to start taking accurate and reliable weather measurements. The stations are able to satisfy the general and specific needs of several applications, such as synoptic, aviation, and agricultural meteorology, hydrology, and climatology.
The ability to use the same standard hardware and software for many different requirements lowers the cost of training, spare parts, and logistics support. When the total life-cycle cost of operating an entire network is fully considered, Vaisala systems are the most economical solution.
The main benefits of the AWS310:
- Common options preconfigured; also fully customizable for special needs
- WMO-compliant sensors for validated data
- Remote configuration management
- Easy remote monitoring of network status via optional NM10 software
- Long calibration intervals
- Fast delivery for preconfigured systems