The Vaisala HydroMet™ System MAWS110 is a compact, robust and easy to use system which provides quality controlled data for both meteorological and hydrological applications. The system is especially designed for unattended operations requiring high reliability and accuracy at sites with the mains power and with battery back-up. The MAWS110 uses a field proven and high accuracy data logger and advanced software. Every system can be individually equipped with the sensor and telemetry devices of your choice to provide the most economical and optimized turnkey solution for your every application.
- Easy and economical to install, maintain and upgrade
- Field-proven reliability and accuracy in harsh environments
- Low power consumption for extended remote operations
- Wide selection of sensors and telemetry options
- Extensive calculation and data logging capacity
- Open and modular design allows high level of customization
- Low Total-Life-Cycle Cost
|Data Collection Platform
with Vaisala Setup Software Lizard
|Vaisala Data Logger QML201|
||-50 ... +60 °C (-58 ... 140 °F)|
||-50... +70 °C (-58 ... 158 °F)|
||0 ... 100 % RH|
In compliance with EN 61326-1 (2001-12)
Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory
use - EMC requirements - for use in industrial locations
||NEMA-4X / IP-66|
||Tiltable 2/3/4/6/10 m (6/9/12/24/30 ft) pole mast|
||400(H) x 300 (W) x 200 (D) mm|
||Enclosure approx 10 kg|
||Mast with sensors approx 20... 200 kg|
|Maximum wind speed
||With one set of guy wires 50 m/s (90 kt)|
||With two sets of guy wires 75 m/s (130 kt)|
||90 ... 264 VAC, 45 ... 65 Hz|
||8 ...14 VDC recommended (30 VDC max.)|
||11/ 33 W|
||7 Ah/12 V/18 Ah/12 V|
||Deep discharge protection|
||Simultaneous inputs from solar and AC power allowed|
Data validation, calculations and reports
|Data quality control
||Upper / lower climatological limits|
||Step change validation|
||Sensor status indication|
||Averaging over user set periods|
||Minimum / maximum values|
||QNH, QFE, QFF|
||Gust, Squall, wind chill|
Standard sensor options **)
|Wind speed & direction
||WM30, WA15, WA25, WINDSONIC,|
||PTB330 with modifications|
|Air temperature, relative humidity & dew point
|Rain / precipitation
||QMR102, RG13, RG360, VRG101|
|Global solar radiation
||QMS101, SK01-D2, SK08, CMP3, CMP6|
|CMP11, CMP21, EQ08, EQ08-S|
|Net solar radiation
||QMS101(x2), CMP3(x2), CMA6, CMA11, EQ16|
|UV radiation / PAR
||CUV4, UVR1-A, UVR1-B, PAR Lite|
|Ground / water temperature
|Soil / fuel moisture
||EHC20, ML2X, QFM101|
|Cloud height & sky condition
|Visibility & present weather
||PWD10/20/12/22, FD12, FD12P, FS11|
||PR-36XW/H, PAA-36XW/H, IRU-9429S, QHR102,QSE104, 436BD|
Standard communication options **)
||GOES, METEOSAT, Inmarsat-C|
||Argos/SCD, Iridium, Autotrac|
||GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UHF, VHF, ISM|
||RS232, RS485 bus, Fixed line, PSTN, LAN, MODBUS|
Data display options
||DD50, WD30(TU), WD50, Pocket / Laptop /|
|*) for further extended range, please contact Vaisala |
|**) for other data validation, calculation, report, mast,|
solar powering, sensor and communication options,
please contact Vaisala
- Spare Parts Get rapid access to the spare parts you need to maximize the uptime of your equipment and ensure reliable and accurate operation. In addition to standard spare part delivery, we also offer an express service where parts are shipped within one business day.
- Warranty All Vaisala products and services are covered by a 12-month warranty as standard, with selected products covered for up to 24 months. During this period you benefit from free repair or replacement of faulty equipment. With Vaisala’s extended warranty, you get free repair or replacement for five years.
- Weather Transmitter WXT520 Access to Real Time Weather Data The Vaisala Weather Transmitter WXT520 measuring the six most essential weather parameters (wind speed and direction, liquid precipitation, barometric pressure, temperature, and relative humidity) in one fully integrated instrument with no moving parts. WXT520 replaces WXT510. Applications include weather stations, dense networks, buildings, golf courses, marinas, harbors, and hotels.
- PTB330 Digital Barometer for Professional Meteorology, Aviation, and Industrial Users A new generation barometer designed for a wide range of high-end atmospheric pressure measurement. The PTB330 can be used for aviation, professional meteorology, and for demanding industrial pressure measurement applications.
- Visibility Sensor FS11 - for Runway Visual Range applications Designed according to ICAO, FAA and WMO guidelines, the FS11 is an ideal
instrument for Runway Visual Range assessment and airport visibility
measurement, as well as other demanding applications.
- Visibility Sensors PWD10, PWD20 and PWD20W for accurate visibility measurement Excellent solutions for a variety of visibility measurement applications. For example in road weather, waterways visibility measurement and obstruction light control.
- Wind Set WA15 - Anemometer and wind vane with crossarm and power supply Anemometer and wind vane with crossarm and power supply. Designed for demanding wind measurement applications.
- Wind Set WA25 with heated anemometer and wind vane with crossarm and power supply Fully heated anemometer and wind vane with crossarm and power supply. Designed for arctic and other demanding wind measurement applications.
- Wind Sensor WM30 mechanical wind speed and direction sensor Combined mechanical wind speed and direction sensor. The WM30 is compact and light, rigid and affordable. Low power consumption makes it ideal also for mobile applications.
- WINDCAP® Ultrasonic Wind Sensor WMT52 for horizontal wind speed and wind direction measurement Measures horizontal wind speed and direction. Optional heating available. Virtually maintenance-free. Suitable for marine, wind energy, and environmental applications.