"The balance of work and private life keeps stress low allowing you to have the energy to work effective at your job." Staff Survey 2016
The well-being of our employees is important to us. Our corporate culture emphasizes reasonable hours and workloads. We believe that success comes from the work of enthusiastic employees who take care of their own well-being.
Work-life balance means something different to each of us and our approach to the issue is designed to meet the needs of our employees around the world. Activities and benefits vary by country according to local legislation, culture and common practices but can include:
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare services and programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous time-off plans
- Home working
- Training and learning support
- Fitness facilities and support for sporting activities
- Social and cultural activities
- Taking advantage of local rules to provide access to tax efficient retirement saving, child care, computers, charitable giving
Our managers have a key role in supporting and enabling our employees to achieve both professional and personal goals. Our leadership development programs help our managers in promoting innovative and flexible solutions for job satisfaction, job performance and overall quality of life.
For more information, see our Corporate Responsibility pages.