Vaisala Giant Leap is designed for 3+ year students in a university or polytechnic. We expect you to actively pursue your degree, but otherwise motivation, intellectual curiosity and proactiveness are more important to us than specific qualities, achievements or backgrounds.
There are, however, some qualities we look for in an ideal candidate:
- proactive, demonstrating intellectual curiosity
- highly motivated by and interested in Vaisala's business and customers
- actively pursuing a university level degree (university / polytechnic)
- legally eligible to work in Finland or US depending on intern's location
- fluent in both spoken and written English
- looking for a meaningful and challenging opportunity to work in an international company
This year we will hire up to 20 interns to work in various challenging and meaningful development projects in in Helsinki, Finland and Boulder, Colorado in the US.
The application period for Giant Leap 2017 is now open - make sure to send in your application latest by February 5 for projects in Finland and by February 28 for projects in the US through our recruitment portal.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook to learn more about the project topics and to stay in the loop of the recruitment process!