The AviMet® Small Airport System helps pilots, aviation personnel and other users of small airports and heliports take off and land safely by providing continuous, real time information and reports on airport weather conditions.
Vaisala has a long experience in aviation weather measurement. As a full system provider with a complete service portfolio, Vaisala offers the Small Airport System as a compact solution designed to the needs of small airports and heliports. This makes Vaisala the primary point of contact with all questions related to the system. Also professional installation and maintenance services are available on request.
Features and benefits:
- Reliable weather information through ICAO compliant Vaisala sensors
- Modular system easily expandable with additional sensors
- Easy purchase through standardized configuration sets
- Data available in a visual web form and as an audio message through VHF radio or telephone
Usability and simple access to data for various user groups, also other than professional users
- Easy installation and maintenance